- Implements protocols and protocol_types CLI capability (added in NSoT v1.3.0).
- Enhancement to
-g/--grepto include all object fields.
- Fixes #149: Add set queries to nsot circuits list.
- Implements #142: Sorts the
Attributescolumn in the output of the
listsubcommand, similar to the output of the
listsubcommand with the
This release requires NSoT version 1.2.0 and is BACKWARDS INCOMPATIBLE with previous NSoT versions.
- Adds support for natural keys when creating/updating related objects (added in NSoT v1.2.0)
- Interfaces may now be created/updated by referencing the device hostname or device ID
- Circuits may now be created/updated by referencing the interfaces by natural key (slug) OR interface ID
- The visual display of Networks, Interfaces, Circuits has been updated to be
- cidr is now displayed instead of network_address/prefix_length
- parent cidr is now displayed instead of parent_id
- name_slug is now displayed instead of device_id/name
- parent name is now displayed instead of parent_id
- interface slugs are now displayed instead of ID numbers
- The string “(Key)” is now displayed in the header for the natural key field of a resource on list views
- Add commands for Interface tree traversal (added in NSoT 1.1.4)
- Fix #119 - Add ability to use set queries on list subcommands (#133)
- Add support for strict allocations (added in NSoT v1.1.2)
- Change requirements.txt to use Compatible Release version specifiers
- Corrected the spelling for the
descendantssub-command on Networks. The old misspelled form of
descendentswill display a warning to users.
- Adds support for Circuit objects (added in NSoT v1.1)
- Bump NSoT requirement to v1.0.13, fix tests that were broken
- Fix #125 - Support natural key when working with interface. Interfaces can now be referred to using device_name:interface_name in addition to the unique ID given by the database.
- Network objects are now properly sorted by network hierarchy instead of by alphanumeric order.
- Streamlined the way that objects are displayed by natural key to simplify future feature development.
- OFFICIAL VERSION 1.0!
- Fully compatible with NSoT REST API version 1