- Add commands for Interface tree traversal (added in NSoT 1.1.4)
- Fix #119 - Add ability to use set queries on list subcommands (#133)
- Add support for strict allocations (added in NSoT v1.1.2)
- Change requirements.txt to use Compatible Release version specifiers
- Corrected the spelling for the
descendantssub-command on Networks. The old misspelled form of
descendentswill display a warning to users.
- Adds support for Circuit objects (added in NSoT v1.1)
- Bump NSoT requirement to v1.0.13, fix tests that were broken
- Fix #125 - Support natural key when working with interface. Interfaces can now be referred to using device_name:interface_name in addition to the unique ID given by the database.
- Network objects are now properly sorted by network hierarchy instead of by alphanumeric order.
- Streamlined the way that objects are displayed by natural key to simplify future feature development.
- OFFICIAL VERSION 1.0!
- Fully compatible with NSoT REST API version 1