- Implements #142: Sorts the Attributes column in the output of the list subcommand, similar to the output of the list subcommand with the -g flag.
This release requires NSoT version 1.2.0 and is BACKWARDS INCOMPATIBLE with previous NSoT versions.
- Adds support for natural keys when creating/updating related objects (added in NSoT v1.2.0)
- Interfaces may now be created/updated by referencing the device hostname or device ID
- Circuits may now be created/updated by referencing the interfaces by natural key (slug) OR interface ID
- The visual display of Networks, Interfaces, Circuits has been updated to be
- cidr is now displayed instead of network_address/prefix_length
- parent cidr is now displayed instead of parent_id
- name_slug is now displayed instead of device_id/name
- parent name is now displayed instead of parent_id
- interface slugs are now displayed instead of ID numbers
- The string “(Key)” is now displayed in the header for the natural key field of a resource on list views
- Add commands for Interface tree traversal (added in NSoT 1.1.4)
- Fix #119 - Add ability to use set queries on list subcommands (#133)
- Add support for strict allocations (added in NSoT v1.1.2)
- Change requirements.txt to use Compatible Release version specifiers
- Corrected the spelling for the
descendantssub-command on Networks. The old misspelled form of
descendentswill display a warning to users.
- Adds support for Circuit objects (added in NSoT v1.1)
- Bump NSoT requirement to v1.0.13, fix tests that were broken
- Fix #125 - Support natural key when working with interface. Interfaces can now be referred to using device_name:interface_name in addition to the unique ID given by the database.
- Network objects are now properly sorted by network hierarchy instead of by alphanumeric order.
- Streamlined the way that objects are displayed by natural key to simplify future feature development.
- OFFICIAL VERSION 1.0!
- Fully compatible with NSoT REST API version 1